Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Angry Cows Get Revenge


Today, I observed on the air stations about a regional man killed by a cow. Everybody in city will be chatting about the man who was killed by a cow. Many concerns run through my go, I'm normally curious.
Will the cow be billed in the loss of life of the man? The stations mentioned how the man had been trying to fill a cow onto his vehicle when the pet instantly encouraged against him and mashed his chest area. If the man nudged the cow first, will the pet be able to beg self-defense? I wonder if the cow is distressing about spending the criminal activity. Do cattle have a conscience? Here can be found Edgar, Crushed by a Cow. I wonder if the cow had always been tricky, or was this once occurrence. Where were the cow's mother and father when this happened? Did the cow have a record of violence? Was the cow on any medications? Hormones? There's a herd of cattle on the city across the road from my home. Eating and planning, planning and chewing. The cow did not grind the man without reasonable. Did the man contact the udder? Did the pet concentrate on the person's experience when it pulverized him? A cow killed my dad just does not audio right.





No comments: